Sodium Humate, Humic Acid
Humates are sodium and potassium salts of humic acids.
Humic acid is in the form of complex molecules. It is created by the break down process of organic matters in the soil.
- Natural dark brown or black powder
Used in the Aquaculture:
- Applicable to most of the aquaculture farms (e.g., fish, shrimp, etc.)
- Humic acid is able to combat the harmful pollution caused by feed left, heavy metals, etc. and promote the growth of algae.
- Humic acid regulates the pH value of water for a healthy environment.
Used in the Agriculture Farms:
- Humic acid is a natural chelating agent. It can be applied as stimulants of crop growth as well as soil conditioners. Humic acid improves the immunity and metabolism of crops, also promote the growth of their root systems.
Used in the Animal Husbandry:
- Humic acid can be used as an organic feed additive. It improves the animals' immuse systems, in such a way that a thin protective coating is formed on the animals' intestinal systems.
- Humic substances can be applied as an organic alternative of antibiotics.